I am NOT a bot!!!
|IANAB is a bot for AOL
Messenger programmed in Perl using
the Net::AIM and
DBD::CSV modules and released
under the GPL.
If you invite IANABot to a chat room, ask it nicely to "please leave"
and it will. All bugs should be reported to bugzilla.
Currently, IANAB is in the "alpha" stage and most of its code is in
cvs. Feel free to check it out and report bugs. The first beta will be
released within a couple weeks :).
- add a dictionary and BOTdict function
- change BOTfortune to BOTquote and the previous
BOTquote to BOTmessage
- add global BOTweather function, not just the
Development status (IANABot):
- Time to make the sucker learn...
- Added a function for SETI@home users.
- Added config.pl and fixed up chatroom bugs
- remembers names ("Who am I?")